At DT Engineering, we believe in innovative execution from start to finish as we bring concepts to life. DT Engineering embraces its vision of being the “preeminent, top-tier automation and tooling company within its markets of choice” through the principle of perpetual motion; constantly changing and ever evolving. We pride ourselves in providing the most advanced and creative engineering solutions you’ll find in the industry.
- You work with the group managers to determine project workload and resource requirements.
- You lead, direct and manage technical assignments and performance of assigned functional team members on the project team.
- You have the ultimate financial responsibility of the overall project, and the responsibility of leading and managing the efforts of functional personnel to complete the project tasks.
- You conform to cost, and time considerations estimated for the project.
- You are responsible for the team’s performance in timely and cost-effective releases of functional designs which meet customer and contract expectations.
- You advise CEO of any performance, schedule, or manning problems and provides solutions.
- You comply with and assures team compliance with all appropriate standards and procedures. Assures that external sources, engineering support, or equipment complies with project and contract specifications, proposal, and internal procedures and standards.
- You review with staff and project teams any variances from original design, preventing all unnecessary design effort or drawing changes on assigned projects.
- Guiding Principles: Alignment and support of each of the (7) guiding principles by your demonstrated actions on a personal, team, and leadership basis; Does not hesitate to address all actions in conflict with these principles
- Cultural Leadership: Has personal characteristics that others choose to emulate; Creates non-linear results and expects this of his/her subordinates and/or team members; Effectively addresses introspect and adjusts accordingly
- Environment & Culture. Established as a change agent from a motivating perspective and achieves noticeable results; a “no quitter, can do” attitude
- Customer Attraction. Demonstrates unwavering approach in harmonizing commitments and plans with the starting point being the end-goal; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current & Future Positioning. Achieves deep and nuanced insight into the future; directs forward looking generational solutions
- Financial Leverage. Protects the model without help from the economy; has an in-depth grasp of operating the company with sound fiscal principles and ownership mentality
- Desert Island Credibility. demonstrates consistent success under all conditions
- Education/Experience: sufficiently educated and/or experienced in your area(s) of expertise to operate at a world class level
- Instances of nonconformance with “your role”
- Instances of nonconformance with “what you must bring to the team”
- Instances of non-alignment with the company vision
- Consistent positioning of victim mentality