At DT Engineering, we believe in innovative execution from start to finish as we bring concepts to life. DT Engineering embraces its vision of being the “preeminent, top-tier automation and tooling company within its markets of choice” through the principle of perpetual motion; constantly changing and ever evolving. We pride ourselves in providing the most advanced and creative engineering solutions you’ll find in the industry.
- You create documentation methodology and framework
- You document core product and customer solution-specific code.
- You create document flow diagrams.
- You document programming methodologies and toolkit use.
- You develop and maintain user-training materials.
- You develop online help screens.
- Guiding Principles: Alignment and support of each of the (7) guiding principles by your demonstrated actions on a personal, team, and leadership basis; Does not hesitate to address all actions in conflict with these principles
- Cultural Leadership: Has personal characteristics that others choose to emulate; Creates non-linear results and expects this of his/her subordinates and/or team members; Effectively addresses introspect and adjusts accordingly
- Environment & Culture. Established as a change agent from a motivating perspective and achieves noticeable results; a “no quitter, can do” attitude
- Customer Attraction. Demonstrates unwavering approach in harmonizing commitments and plans with the starting point being the end-goal; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current & Future Positioning. Achieves deep and nuanced insight into the future; directs forward looking generational solutions
- Financial Leverage. Protects the model without help from the economy; has an in-depth grasp of operating the company with sound fiscal principles and ownership mentality
- Desert Island Credibility. demonstrates consistent success under all conditions
- Education/Experience: sufficiently educated and/or experienced in your area(s) of expertise to operate at a world class level
- Instances of nonconformance with “your role”
- Instances of nonconformance with “what you must bring to the team”
- Instances of non-alignment with the company vision
- Consistent positioning of victim mentality