At DT Engineering, we believe in innovative execution from start to finish as we bring concepts to life. DT Engineering embraces its vision of being the “preeminent, top-tier automation and tooling company within its markets of choice” through the principle of perpetual motion; constantly changing and ever evolving. We pride ourselves in providing the most advanced and creative engineering solutions you’ll find in the industry.
- You are responsible for the layout, wiring, testing, and occasional design of low and high voltage electrical panels that may include PLC’s, machine controllers, motion controllers, variable frequency drives (VFD’s) and other components commonly found in electrical control systems.
- You install pneumatics, hydraulics and other assembly tasks.
- You mount electronic components and interconnection of electrical components.
- You work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams and manufacturer specifications.
- You mount and connect electrical, pneumatic and/or hydraulic components.
- You perform panel specification and panel layout design.
- You adhere to safe working procedures/practices and utilize personal protective equipment as required.
- Guiding Principles: Alignment and support of each of the (7) guiding principles by your demonstrated actions on a personal, team, and leadership basis; Does not hesitate to address all actions in conflict with these principles
- Cultural Leadership: Has personal characteristics that others choose to emulate; Creates non-linear results and expects this of his/her subordinates and/or team members; Effectively addresses introspect and adjusts accordingly
- Environment & Culture. Established as a change agent from a motivating perspective and achieves noticeable results; a “no quitter, can do” attitude
- Customer Attraction. Demonstrates unwavering approach in harmonizing commitments and plans with the starting point being the end-goal; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current & Future Positioning. Achieves deep and nuanced insight into the future; directs forward looking generational solutions
- Financial Leverage. Protects the model without help from the economy; has an in-depth grasp of operating the company with sound fiscal principles and ownership mentality
- Desert Island Credibility. demonstrates consistent success under all conditions
- Education/Experience: sufficiently educated and/or experienced in your area(s) of expertise to operate at a world class level
- Instances of nonconformance with “your role”
- Instances of nonconformance with “what you must bring to the team”
- Instances of non-alignment with the company vision
- Consistent positioning of victim mentality